Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Much to Say

I almost forgot to post. I was watching Grey's Anatomy and then ER and I realized I hadn't posted yet today! So here I am.
My stop at the visitation was short and sweet. I found out later what happened, but I feel like that needs to stay private for the family. Suffice it to say, he was not in a good place and now his family has to pick up the pieces.
Lynn texted me from the ship! I was so excited to hear from her. She actually told me that there is talk of another cruise next year. I'm so going to try to talk Fisher into going, but I've got that NYC thing with Lyric in August, so I'm not sure. But a long weekend, Fisher and I, (and a few hundred Rick fans!) would be a great thing.
ER tonight is phenomenal. I have always been a fan of Anthony Edwards and it is so nice to see him back. I think the people at ER are going to do a great job of closing out the show, and I think I need to get all the seasons on DVD. I've watched ER since the very first night (The two hour movie). ER and Chicago Hope premiered in the same week, and ER has stood the test of time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH hell yeah! I plan to cruise next year too....I so wanna go :D

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Hey Amy, thanks for the update. I am sorry the visitation wasn't the best. And always left to pick up for those left behind.

I know--another cruise! I am saddened again. I need to gracefully bow out of Rick world. LOL. NO way can I do it again with my bosses being gone this same time every year to a local conference where I have to cover. I'd rather be here to cover than not have a job. My priorities ARE right!

Grey's was interesting last night, eh? I have never ever ever seen ER! Too late now...

Have a good weekend. And try to get Fisher for a long weekend without all the crazies. Ha...

XXOOXX
Ally