Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday

I don't know if it's really a happy day, but I'm trying to think positive. Tomorrow is the visitation, and I don't do well with stuff like that. If anybody is crying, I'll cry. Even if I don't know them. It's a really sad flaw of mine.

On a good note, my 101 things list is done. I'll be posting that on my other blog in a few days.

Another good thing is that I should be able to be done with my math class in about a week. I'm going to take one test Thursday. The next one on Monday, and the final the end of next week. That puts me done 3 weeks ahead, and that is a GREAT feeling. After that, I just have to finish up the art class, which is going well. And I'll be working on my next book.

I have two basically done, just need the "meat". I know, I know, last time I said that it took me like 3 years to complete it, but I'm a tad bit more motivated now. So, maybe by the end of the year I will have two books on lulu (and more things crossed off my 101 things list)

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow.

No comments: