Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What's On Your Ipod??

I've done this post before, but the music on my ipod is a constant state of change, and so I'm again doing....The next 20 songs on my ipod when I set it to shuffle....


One Passenger - Rick Springfield
All Day and All of The Night- Rick Springfield
Photograph- Nickelback
What About Now- Daughtry
Online - Brad Paisley
Sorry - Buckcherry
Imagine - Rehearsal- John Lennon
Positive- Legally Blonde Soundtrack
Seven Days of Lonely- I Nine
Baker Street - Rick Springfield
Violet - Savage Garden
Honey, Honey - Mama Mia soundtrack
Strange Love - Goo Goo Dolls
Gone - Daughtry
If You Think You're Groovy - Rick Springfield
Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls
Pleasure Songs - The Mary Onettes
Blood In The Water - Legally Blonde Soundtrack
Real Love - John Lennon
If - Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: