Thursday, August 21, 2008

the new me

Hey, I just wanted to send a shout out to Amy, who told me about faceyourmanga. As you can see, there is the new me. Here's a photo of me (and Kelley) from May. Do they look anything alike?? I can't decide.








School started this week for me and the girls. Jazz (the daughter formerly known as Baby) is loving, loving, loving school. Lyric loves it too, but more for the social piece than the education. I had to make some changes right away and drop a class. I wasn't happy at first, but it will be for the best in the long run. The math class I didn't think I'd have to go to campus for- yeah, I have to go out there 2 times a week. It's okay though, or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

A couple of people have bought a copy of my book. THANK YOU! Seriously, though, check out the preview before you buy. In this time of weak economy, I'd hate for somebody to buy the book and then, well, hate it. I would like to know if you see any typos, etc. And, of course, if you love the book- tell me right away. LOL

I probably won't get to work on the next one until winter break. I'm not sure which will be next- Smalltown (this one is going to get renamed) or Stranger in the House or Affair of the Heart. They are all strong stories. Hell, the other one is too. So, it's a toss up. I'll probably read through what I have and then decide which one is grabbing me the strongest.

Have I rambled enough, yet?? I'm super busy at work for the next few days, so blogging might be a bit hit and miss. But since I have to do all of my homework online, I'll be getting on the computer every night. Haven't done that for about 8 years. Now, if I could only find a comfortable place in my house to sit. The dining room table is only good for about 15 minutes, can't sit in the living room, maybe in the bedroom. I guess I'll have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

The cyber you looks great!!