Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged...

Paula over at Paula's Place http://www.paulafasciano.blogspot.com/ tagged everybody who read her blo...LOL So, here's my list.

Four Jobs I've had
1. Secretary (current)
2. HUC/NA (CNA and unit clerk)
3. Case Aide (social work)
4. Receptionist

Four Films I could watch over and over
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. The Wedding Singer
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. Hard To Hold

Four TV Shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Nip/Tuck
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Numbers

Four Places I've Lived
1. Edgerton, WI (this is what I consider my home town)
2. Sturgeon Bay, WI (Born here)
3. Rockford/Loves Park, IL
4. Stoughton, WI

Four Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate anything
3. a good burger
4. chips

Four Websites/blogs I visit everyday
1. www.saharaaldridge.com
2. www.lynnslife.blogspot.com
3. Spoiler fx for Grey's Anatomy dirt
4. Paula's Place

Fave Colors
I don't have 4- but I do like Pink and Green

Places I would rather be
1. sleeping
2. at a Rick Springfield concert
3. dinner with hubby
4. watching a movie with the kids

Names I love but would/could not use for my children
1. Braeden
2. Brandon
3. Rebekah
4. Christian

Now, who should I tag?? Let's tag: Lynn, Abbi and Derek, and anybody who reads the blog. You're it!






No comments: