Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Heat headache or wacky hormones....

The past two nights I have gotten a headache almost immediately upon leaving work. You'd think I'd get it going in, right? But no. Last night was the worst. I went to Lyric's game (which they lost, BTW) and my head was pounding. By the time I got home, I thought I was going to throw up. I asked Fisher to feed the girls, took some drugs (the legal kind) and headed to bed. I woke up at 11:30 and then not again until 6am. I think it was good rest, but it was hard to tell. I feel okay this morning, just hungry from not eating dinner.
Lyric has another game tonight. Last night they played with only 8 girls, hopefully today they will have more.
Tomorrow is the "informational meeting" at RVC about the nursing program. I'll get to find out how much more work I have to do to get in. And hopefully somebody can "put" me into the math class that they are telling me I have to take. Should be interesting. I always feel so old when I think about college, but I know that there are others out there like me and older, who are also going back to college. I'm wondering if the Dr Drake's would like to come help me study. Are you up for it guys?! (Auggie, if they agree, you can be in our study group!)
Today, my dorkiness is being featured at www.crazedparent.org. (Thanks, Charlene) Check it out. She also has some great links to some other blogs, so if you have some time, surf around.
Til next time, See Ya!

No comments: