Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back To School TIme

Things are kind of, sort of, maybe falling into place for me, finally.  School starts on Thursday.  I  have class two days a week.  I should be starting my new job in a couple of weeks and that will make my life a titch less hectic.  My girls start next Tuesday, and I still can't believe that Lyric is a sophmore.  HOLY CRAP!

I meet with my lawyer next week.  Hopefully in a month or so the divorce thing will be done.  I just feel like I need things to be finalized and settled.  I'm tired of worrying about what Fisher is going to say or do everyday.  I know that I will still worry, but at least if the divorce is final, he will know that I'm not coming back and maybe he can move on.

With all the changes, I see lots of stories.  And I do intend to share them with you.  However, I will probably only post 1-2 times per week. Don't worry, I'm not ignoring you.  I'm just focusing on school and my family for a little bit.  Besides, pathopysiology is going to kick my butt!

Stay tuned for the good stuff!

No comments: