Friday, January 08, 2010

Good Things Are Coming

It's been a busy busy beginning to the new year. On Tuesday, I had an interview. On Wednesday, I went to New Student Orientation at school. On Thursday I had another interview. Next week I start nursing school. Two days a week for 1 1/2 hours. So it will be two days a week of work-school-work. At least for now. A little birdy told me that I would be getting a job offer. I don't know which job it will be for but either of them is a good fit for me right now. I will for sure post about it when everything falls into place.



Two weeks from today is my birthday party. It's the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday. it's going to be a gathering of friends and family with lots of fun and laughter and drinking and good times. Unfortunately, one of my very best friends is unable to attend, but I've been promised a make up party at a later date. That actually works out good because our birthdays are very close so we will get a private party sometime in the future. (LOVE YOU!)

Don't forget to check out http://www.payit40.blogspot.com/  for info on the Pay It 40 campaign.


What things do you have planned for the new year???

1 comment:

lynn said...

Sounds like things are starting to fall into place to make 2010 a great year for you! That great!