Thursday, February 19, 2009

Google Game


I found this while I was floating around the blogosphere. Thought I'd try it out. What you do is go to Google, and type in your name & a word (see list below) and see what comes up. There's no tagging allowed, but if you do try this, let me know.

Amy Needs: some help drinking (not usually!)
Amy Looks: like she's about to sneeze (with the cold I've had this week, this is fitting)
Amy Likes: mountains (not so much)
Amy Says: Discover music (YES! I love to discover new bands)
Amy Wants: to record in Jamaica (This was actually about Amy Winehouse
Amy Does: design (um, huh?)
Amy Hates: to work out (ain't that the truth!)
Amy Can: fish (pretty fitting considering hubby's blog name is Fisher)
Amy Goes: back onstage (Sure- if it's with Rick Springfield)
Amy Loves: Books (Absolutely! I'm going to get the new Barbara Delinsky tonight!)
I wonder if I'd get the same answers in Yahoo?! that will have to be a post for another day.

1 comment:

lynn said...

I'll have to give this a try soon. I'm so at a loss for topics lately!