Thursday, March 13, 2008

Barbara Delinsky Books

Hey, there blog readers. Today's list is Barbara Delinksy books that I would recommend. Now, they might not be your favorites, but they are mine. They are all books that I have read more than once, and I'm sure I will read again.

In no particular order:
Coast Road (see what happens when mom can't take care of the kids)

Together Alone (see what happens when your only child goes to college)

A Woman's Place (see what happens when a woman is torn away from her kids)

The Secret Between Us (okay, so I haven't read this more than once, but I'm sure that I will)

1 comment:

ALLY2HisHeart said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I will have to check them out at my library once I have more time to read in the summer months. I LOVE going out on my back patio with a good book. Now I have some great recommendations!

Ally